Most Affordable Liposuction Package in Bangkok, Thailand
Are you struggling with excess, localized fat? Do you dream of getting rid of it and contour your figure? This liposuction package waiting for you in Thailand may be the solution you’ve been looking for!
Liposuction is the surgical procedure meant to reduce in size some parts of the body, by removing localized excess fat. Thus, arms, front and/or rear torso, abdomen, thighs, buttocks hips, legs, and many other areas can be reshaped.
The best candidates for liposuction are those with a relatively normal weigh, who struggle with fat deposits in different parts of the body. The ideal patients must be physically and mentally healthy. In most of the cases, the patients recover very fast. Most people are able to return to work within days after the surgery.
Thailand is an ideal destination for patients from all over the world who are looking for top-notch and affordable liposuction packages.
Advantages of Liposuction in Bangkok, Thailand
- Flattens figure
- Improves appearance and confidence
- Tightens loose muscles
- Reduces stress urinary incontinence
- Ventral hernia correction
- Better posture
- Get an affordable treatment within world-class facilities
What is the Package Cost?
The costs of various types of Liposuction in Bangkok, Thailand are as follows:
- Arm Liposuction – $1650
- Axillary Breast (Armpit) Liposuction – $1280
- Whole Abdomen+ Love Handle + Mons Pubis – $4880 – $8220
- Whole Thigh Liposuction – $2710
- Whole Thigh + Hips (Lower Back) Liposuction – $4000
- Whole Back (Braline+ Lower Back) – $2560
- Liposuction: Jowl – $1160
- Liposuction: Lower Chin (Submentum) – $2130
Additional charges are there for the compression garment for $245
Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctors, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Fees for Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
Thailand is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. The country is also known for its thriving healthcare industry. One can visit the country through some of its major international airports like Chiang Mai International Airport, Don Mueang International Airport, Samui Airport or Suvarnabhumi Airport, as these airports are connected to all major Asian, European and American cities.
For more details on liposuction in Thailand click the button below!