Germany in a Snapshot
- Capital: Berlin
- Language: German, Deutsch
- Currency: Euro
- Climate: Germany’s climate is considered moderately warm during the summer (86°F) while it is cold and wet during the winter (30°F).
Why Medical Tourism in Germany?
Germany is known internationally for the high standards of care provided at competitive rates compared with its neighbouring countries. Along with its medical and surgical expertise, it is for this reason that health tourism is increasing every year. While it’s European neighbors marvel at its modern, state-of-the-art medical facilities and twice the number of medical centers, its expertise in plastic/cosmetic surgery is most astonishing. No wonder its doctors put emphasis on supportive care and recovery. Aside from surgery, dentistry is becoming more common with patients throughout Europe and from the US as well. Other upcoming expertise to watch out for is Stem Cell Therapy, Anti-aging treatments, Alternative Medicine and a lot more.
Main treatments offered in Germany
- Plastic and cosmetic procedures
- Alternative Medicine
- Revitalization Treatments
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Dental Treatments
- Obesity/Bariatric Surgery
- Diagnostic Procedures